Sunstones are an evolutionary item required to obtain Hisuian Liligant. Pokémon Legends: Arceus players can find them while digging with Ursaluna.
The Sun Stone is an evolutionary item that returns in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Initially become a member of the pokemon series during the second generation with Pokémon Gold and Silver. It’s an item that only works on a handful of Grass-type Pokémon to help them reach their final form. For example, when a Gloom gains a Sunstone, it will evolve into Bellosson instead of a Vileplume. In Pokemon Legends: ArceusTrainers must collect this item to evolve Petilil into Hisuian Liligant.
Petilil and Liligant make their pokemon debut back in Pokemon Black and White, and it quickly became a fan favorite of that generation. While his Unova form is only a Grass-type Pokémon, his new Hisuian form will turn into a Grass and Fighting-type Pokémon. In addition, it will appear as one of the noble Pokémon that trainers have to suppress throughout the story. Although, if you do this, the story will only continue and will not be added to the player’s Pokédex. To do that, the player has to evolve his own.
Fortunately, there are many different ways to get Sun Stones Pokemon Legends: Arceus. It can be purchased, found in the wild, or in any of the game’s space-time distortions that appear on the map. Although only five existing Pokémon use the Sunstone to evolve, only one is present in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Although a research task for Petili requires players to evolve it 10 times which can be time consuming. These are all the different ways to sharpen for Sun Stones.
Getting Sun Stones in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Ginter’s Special: This is a shop in Jubilife Village where the seller will sell Sun Stones for 5,000 Poké Dollars. Players will need to make significant progress in the story to unlock it there.
- The trading post: Players can purchase a Sun Stone from the Trading Post for 1,000 merit points. These are awarded to trainers who find other players’ lost satchels while exploring the wilderness.
- Request a reward: Fill in the ‘A house under the eaves‘ request to be rewarded with a Sunstone.
- to dig: Ursaluna can find a sunstone while digging, although it’s incredibly rare.
- Space-time Distortions: Sunstones have a chance to appear here, but they are a fairly rare spawn.
Since Hisuian Liligant is a Grass- and Fighting-type Pokémon, it has a x4 weakness to Flying-type attacks. Not only that, it is also weak to Poison, Bug, Fire and Ice type moves while resisting Ground, Rock, Water, Grass, Electric and Dark type moves. Trainers wishing to complete the Pokédex and unlock the Shiny Charm will need their own Hisuian Liligant. Though the evolution method of this game is similar to: Pokemon Black and White, Petilil will always evolve into Hisuian Liligant. There is currently no way to get Unovan Lilligant into the game.
More: Pokémon Legends: Arceus: Where To Find The Reveal Glass
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is now available on Nintendo Switch.
Where to find (and catch) Petilil in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
About the author