inamorato. (n-m-rt) pl. inamoratos. A man with whom one has an intimate romantic relationship.
What’s another word for my lover?
What is another word for my love?
What do we call lovers?
A partner in a amorous relationship outside marriage. beau. beloved. boyfriend. sweetheart.
What is a Manstress?
Filters. (slang) A male equivalent of mistress; a male object of one’s affections who lies outside of one’s primary relationship. Tom and Nicole had been married for several years, but it was well known that she was keeping a manstress on the side. noun.
Can you call guys sweetheart?
It’s very common to hear males being called sweetheart or sweetie by their partners. and is used equally to describe both males and females. The use of sweetheart is somewhat gendered in the US, but on the namer’s side, rather than the name-ee’s.
What can I call my boyfriend?
Cute Nicknames For Boyfriends
- Prince Charming.
- Knight In Shining Armor.
What can I say instead of Babe?
Synonyms of ‘babe’
- darling. Hello, darling!
- love. Don’t cry, my love.
- baby (informal) You have to wake up now, baby.
- dear. Yes, my dear.
- dearest. What’s wrong, my dearest?
- sweetheart. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
What is the strongest word for love?
15 Words That Are Stronger Than ‘Love’ And Mean Far More
- Lust I lust after you. …
- Adore I adore you. …
- Treasure I treasure time with you. …
- Intimacy I love our emotional intimacy. …
- Trust I trust you with my heart. …
- Ally I am your ally in life. …
- Value I value your company. …
- Happy You make me happy.
How do you call a secret lover?
paramour Add to list Share. A paramour is a lover, and often a secret one you’re not married to.
What’s a deeper word for love?
deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment. devotion, adoration, doting, idolization, worship. passion, ardour, desire, lust, yearning, infatuation, adulation, besottedness.
What is female lover called?
Philogyny is fondness, love, or admiration towards women. … Its antonym is misogyny. Philogyny is not to be confused with gynephilia, which is sexual attraction to women or femininity. One of the earliest examples of philogyny is the poet Sappho (/sfo/; Greek: Sapph [sap.
What does side piece mean?
or side piece Slang. a woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a man who has a wife or regular girlfriend.
What is a kept man mean?
Definition of kept man : a man who is kept as a lover by someone.
Were Kings allowed to have mistresses?
It was pretty common for kings to have a mistress in those days, in part because marriages were arranged for political gain and not personal companionship. … Adultery was still frowned upon, and kings could be deposed if they appeared to act too immorally, but people mostly tolerated a king having one mistress at a time.
How do you compliment a guy?
115 Compliments for Men
- You are so handsome. …
- You have a great sense of style. …
- I love to watch you move. …
- Just looking at you makes me smile. …
- When I look into your eyes, I see intelligence, humor, and kindness. …
- You smell fantastic. …
- Your smile is my favorite thing. …
- Don’t rush to shave on my account.
What nicknames do guys like to be called?
Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend
- Sweetie/Sweetheart. A nice easy one to kick us off there is nothing divisive about ‘sweetie’. …
- Boo. …
- Tiger. …
- Sugar. …
- Darling/Darlin’ …
- Handsome. …
- Pumpkin. …
What is BAE in texting?
Bae, for example, is a term of endearment that is either short for baby or an acronym for before anyone else.
What do you call a guy?
75 Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend
- Stud Muffin.
- Boo Bear.
- Mister Man.
What are the romantic names?
Most Romantic Nicknames for Boys and Girls:
- Darling: Save. …
- Cherished: This name is a unique romantic name for girlfriend and has been taken from a time long past. …
- My Queen: …
- Sweetie: …
- Blossom: …
- Cutie Pie: …
- Butterfly: …
- Cuddle Bug:
Why do couples call each other baby?
As a culture, we’ve defined ‘baby’ as an acceptable, loving nickname for a partner, says Bruess. … When someone is your baby, they’re yours. If we’re using the term because we want to maintain some kind of hold over our partner, then maybe it’s time to reevaluate the relationship.
What does sprog stand for?
A sprog is a baby or child. [British, informal]
Can you call a guy Babe or baby?
babe, you should do whatever makes sense for your relationship. Babe or baby are not the only words that can be used as terms of endearment, Maria says. It can be even more fulfilling to call your partner by a name that is backed by something more personal, like a nickname or inside joke.
What is the opposite of Babe?
rascal. Noun. Opposite of a young woman. man.
What are the 4 types of love?
The Four Types of Love: Some Are Healthy, Some Are Not
- Eros: erotic, passionate love.
- Philia: love of friends and equals.
- Storge: love of parents for children.
- Agape: love of mankind.
What are the 3 words better than I love you?
Phrases that should be as important to us as a declaration of love.
- I forgive you. I forgive you for all the things have done, or will do, that may hurt me. …
- I’ll sacrifice for you. I’ll sacrifice my time for you. …
- I respect you. I respect you for who you are, and not for what I feel you deserve.
How do you tell your bf you love him?
Cute ways to tell him you love him
- When I think of you it makes me smile. …
- I feel special when I am around you. …
- When I wake in the morning, you are my first thought. …
- I am so lucky to have you in my life. …
- You are my favorite distraction. …
- Hey there handsome. …
- I appreciate you so much. …
- You are my best friend.
What is paramour person?
Definition of paramour : lover specifically : an illicit or secret lover a married man and his paramour Her account put him in the position of looking like the duped lover believing the cheating married paramour’s protestation of love
Is paramour a bad word?
Overall, the word paramour means an illicit lover. While this used to have religious connotations and be used in a good sense, it now has negative connotations and the French word is used in a bad sense.
What is a romantic meeting called?
The origin of the word tryst comes from Middle English, and originally referred to a designated hunting station. Today it has come to refer to mainly romantic meetings, often with a secretive feel to it.